LET'S KEEP EACH OTHER SAFE!!
Even if you're the only one wearing a mask, YOU ARE doing your part in helping stop the spread of the coronavirus! Yeah, yeah they said it's okay to come out but come on now THINK about it… is it really?
Regardless, better safe than sorry.
PROTECT OTHER PEOPLE.
Now, in other news…..
Nj3 2-ply filtered face mask are ready for purchase, ALL handmade by our wonderful 'N' so be sure to come back and check for updates!
Our masks are made with a filter system which help you stay safe and breathe easy as well as making simple & easy for you to always have a fresh clean mask!
Plus, I don’t know about you but to ME constantly having to buy disposable masks kinda hurts the good ol' pocket$$ and having to wait to do laundry just to wash my masks isn't really something I day dream about all day.
Our mask are super easy to keep clean, literally it doesn't even take a full minute. The time you brush your teeth is all the time you need to wash your mask. You can rewash your mask over and over, reducing waste and keeping you safe.
All of our masks are tailored for comfort, durability,
and performance. Our reinforced stitching, washable material, and 100% cotton layers that’s soft on your skin.
Advanced filtration blocks airborne contaminants without trapping moisture.
Made with our absorption cloth is tested meaning no moisture or liquid goes through the masks.
WASHING & CARING FOR YOUR MASK
- Wash by hand or in a washing machine. If using a washing machine, use a gentle cycle and natural detergent. Air dry or machine dry on low heat.
- These masks are not medical devices or personal protective equipment (PPE). They are for personal use and are not intended for use by health care professionals or for use in hospitals or health care facilities. These face masks should not be used in: Any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected; a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas.
WEARING YOUR MASK
- Before putting on or taking off a mask, wash your hands with soap and water. Or use hand sanitizer.
- To put on a mask, raise it to your face and place the straps around each ear. Put the top part over your nose, then pull the bottom part over your mouth and chin.
- To take off a mask, reach behind your ears and remove the straps to lift the mask off your face. Avoid touching the front of your mask.
- When you're done using your mask for the day. Wash mask immediately or store it away from other fabrics to prevent cross contamination.
- Due to very high demand for these masks, delivery time is longer than usual.