“Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete? Proving nature's laws wrong, it learned to walk without having feet. Funny, it seems to by keeping it's dreams; it learned to breathe fresh air. Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else even cared.”
- Tupac Shakur, The Rose That Grew from Concrete
Make a statement and look fabulous in this fitted dress.
• Imported fabric: 82% polyester / 18% spandex
• Material has a four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains.
• Made with smooth, comfortable microfiber yarn
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing